Sunday, June 16, 2013

About This Blog


Hi, my name is Sho.

I have started a new blog about my home country, Japan!

I am going to write the unique and novel culture in Japan. 

This is the first post on my blog, so I would like to introduce myself to those who look at my blog.



My name is Sho, and I am from Japan. I am 21 years old. I have lived in California for 9 months.

I go to the community college in Northern California. The reason I created this blog is that I really want you to know of the culture in Japan.

On this blog, I am comparing Japanese culture with other countries, especially American.

Sometimes, I might misunderstand American culture and post impolite stuff.

When this kind of case happen, please, notify to me about it, and tell me the revised opinion if you do not care.

And, I have been studying English for 8 years, but speaking and writing for just 1 year.

My English looks so poor, though I will make my effort to write this blog, so please, have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment